- Follow up with lost sales & clients: Mission Nurture lost sales, recover lost sales and offer annual renewal reviews. Why Implementing a nurture campaign that includes birthday texts, monthly e-blasts, and triggering calls/texts 30 days before insurance renewals can help re-engage lost clients, engage existing clients and improve retention rates. Increase annual sales by 35%. Save estimates 1000+ hours per year
- Social media campaign and Google review capture: Mission Improve hyper local social media presence and acquire more Google reviews. Why Utilizing iMax Digital’s social planner in conjunction with Canva will enhance the insurance agent’s social media strategy, resulting in increased brand visibility and positive customer reviews. Increase Google review calls to agency by 250%. Save 300+ hours per year
- Customer reach: Mission Streamline communication regarding non-payment and insurance issues. Why Leveraging iMax’s support, the insurance agent can offload communication tasks, saving time and ensuring efficient handling of non-payment and insurance-related inquiries. Save 600+ hours per year
- Data mining/Clover Leaf: Mission Expand the client base by acquiring more insurance clients. Why By leveraging iMax’s capabilities, the insurance agent can target all neighbors in a client’s neighborhood, increasing the chances of acquiring new clients through referrals and local networking. Increase sales by 35+%
- Join iMax affiliate program: Mission Generate 100 new clients/insurance agents for iMax within a year. Why Participating in the affiliate program allows the insurance agent to help their small business clients and other insurance colleagues, while also earning up to $750.00-$1000 per month, adding value to their business while supporting others.
RAIN OR SHINEROOFING SERVICESTO RAIN OR SHINE STAFFRE: CHRISTMAS BREAK A memorandum (abbrev.: memo) was from the Latin verbal phrasememorandum est, the gerundive form of the verb memoro, "to mention, callto mind, recount, relate", which means "It must be remembered...